Will Google’s most recent content-targeted update announcement help or hurt your website?
- Stay away from writing about topics that fall outside your site’s core area of expertise in hopes of attracting attention from search engines.
- Don’t repurpose content that just repeats what has already been said.
- Only use AI as a compliment to your content writing, not to write an entire article.
- Don’t write shallow summary content that makes the reader keep on searching.
- Don’t chase arbitrary word counts. Google has already said that there is no real word count they work to.